A modern and versatile shelter featuring a curved roof and drainage gutters on a firm and heavy gauge steel skeletal framework of bolted components. This smoking shelter is built with polycarbonate panels to provide high impact strength, 200 times stronger than glass.
- Weight: 200kg
- Size L x W x H mm: 2580 x 2430 x 2230
- Fire resistant
- On site construction available – please contact the office on 01902 783 784 for more information.
- Comply to Smoking Regulations 2007
- PVC roof and 16mm triple wall polycarbonate side panels
- Optional perch seat available
Please note: A Fork Lift and one member of staff will be needed to unload the panelled section and this unit must be bolted down on a prepared level concrete base
If the optional perch is ordered separately from the smoking shelter an additional carriage charge may apply. Please call for details.